Sunday 30 November 2008

... feeling like a Viking...

Oh yes, I just crossed the 50K line about an hour ago, and after celebrating just a little (silently, because it's close to midnight around here), I thought I needed to do some more typing...

Feeling like a Viking? Why, yes, because if I can manage to upload one of my winners' certificates and badges on this page, everyone will see!

So nice to have to versions of the badges this year, and I also like the design of the certificate... very cool!

More about this here, soon... I need to find something to do with all the free writing time now (well, some of it, since I will of course continue writing)....

Listened to Snow Patrol's "The golden floor" while crossing the magic line of 50K...

Cheers,
Barbara

1 comment:

Marcheta said...

Hi Barbara,

I am just now getting around to reading your blog. Good job!

Marcheta