Tuesday 25 January 2011

in between nanos..

Just thinking that I never managed to write a blog during the last nano in November 2010, mainly because it was a pretty hectic month, a month that I spent mostly with studying, repeating and preparing for the written exams at the end of the month (which I passed, and even if I didn't get great results in accounting, I passed!), there are now only 10 months before the next nano, and I guess I am going to be prepared for this year's a lot better.
And I am going to have more time for writing.
No studying this November. Hopefully. Or at least no studying of things not related to writing this November.
A good plan, as it made it quite difficult to get to the 50K mark, but I managed somehow, just about, at the very last minute.

Not finished with the story, nothing edited yet.
But then again, I have started editing the 2009 nano novel, so that is what I am concentrating on these days.

And then, after having a few weeks off, I am going to start another round of studying next Monday, to be able to work with a computer program that seems to be used by a lot of companies, and it should enable me to find a better job, well at least a job in the first place.
Not sure if I want just any job at the moment, but it seems that I certainly need to find one soon.

In the meantime, I will keep myself busy with what I have kept myself with during the past couple of months - too little reading, too little writing, meeting with new friends, visiting the facebook inn on Friday evenings, the usual... :o)

Hope to have better news soon.

Reading: trying to finish "Eat Pray Love"
Listening to: nothing playing at the moment, would probably be something by dredg, though.

1 comment:

La Toya said...

Hey!! Got your comment on my Books of LOST challenge! I'm so thrilled that you will join us!

They JUST showed the finale?! So glad you didn't see my page until after you watched it because I've got a major spoiler on there!! heheh :)

I'm your newest follower!