Monday 30 August 2010

catalysts

Just one word, read somewhere, resulted in a few sentences, and probably a very strange short short story, might turn out kind of Kafkaesque...
So to be sure not to give up on it just yet, I am going to write about it here, and I guess it is a good preparation for the next nano, which I am looking forward to.
Although I need to prepare myself a lot better for this year's sessions, as I won't have that much time for it, I am determined to go ahead again.
As in real life, things get in the way that might seem like obstacles but could prove stepping stones, or so they say...
And sometimes, changing your view can alter the perspective on life, the universe and all the rest, I guess...
Trying to do so at the moment... :o)

Listening to: won't even start to mention all those names
Reading: should have started "The whisperers" by John Connolly a long time ago, but I'm still keeping it for a rainy day, I guess, expectations are high enough as it is the latest Charlie Parker novel...(and who would've thought that "the lovers" were such a bad couple of... what?... ghosts? )

No comments: